Monday, September 24, 2007








This was my welsh cob stallion thomas- pennantgoldrush. He is a lovely stallion who i bred three fillys from. He was sold back to his breeder tabby -S.A , who can make a lot more use of thomas than i could, he is still very much missed.





This stunning lady is Mishka My 3/4 red point Himalayan 1/4 birman she has the most stunning kittens to either a Birman boy or my wonderful Ragdoll boy Shiraz, who's blue eyes are the best i have ever seen!


The "True" breeders out there may be saying Oh, shes just a back yarder! not breeding pure to pure. Well the reason i do this with some of my girls IS to get stunning, healthier pets. Not all have health problems i know but a lot can, i personally feel the pure Himalayan has too many troubles breathing an eating. my kids do not have the very flat nose that is asked for by the standard and often not the coat worries.


not a good photo but our Shiraz. pure ragdoll stud.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I adore your Mishka!

And usually red points do nothing for me.

We used to breed Balinese (long haired Siamese) years ago - we have one old girl (15 next month) left. I agree with you regarding the flat faced Himalayans, poor things with tears constantly running down their faces. I am not a fan of the extreme type, in either Persian or Oriental breeds.

Didn't the Siamese breeders hate it when our lilac point Balinese girl beat all their snipey nosed Siamese. You should have really seen them whispering when she beat the lot at one show, being awarded "Supreme Exhibit in Show"!

heartfelted creations said...

Hi Rose.
Sorry i have only just worked out how to see the comments.- you all must think what a dill i am.:(

Yes, i know just what you mean re. noses and beating the siamese!
It's funny that you have balinese as i have two girls left that i breed myself! A blue point and a lilac cream girl. I bought the mum an dad from a breeder in Q.land. Dad was very extream to me but i lost him - wake up one morning to find him dead!! and their mum was as mad as a hatter so i gave her away with the papers!
The girls have never beeb reg. and i have not bred so far, as i don't know wither i should buy a stud or not.

A big congratulations on your win!