Monday, September 24, 2007


Well.... I have made it to the world of Blogging! :)

This photo was taken last June 07.
I had spent the last two hours writing this intro blog only to have it vanish! My d.h asked why? i had not been saving as i went!!!! :( gee.. very helpful honey.
anyone know where the carving knife is??? lol
Anyway, my master piece is now gone ..never to be seen and all you poor folks will have to read some minor works till i can next muster up the ingredients for another master piece.

2 comments:

gemma said...

Hi Natalie, saw your post on EGMTK's fibre arts blog. welcome to blogging. Sometimes if you go to the "dashboard" you will find your saved, but not posted post, sometimes blogger just eats it and its really gone. can't wait to see the cats, alpacas etc (crumbs, I can't spell either).
cheers,

heartfelted creations said...

hi gemma, thanks for the advice.
see you on egmtk's.
:)